- Do PB&J the leaner way - PBfithas 90% less fat and 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it's made from real roasted, pressed peanuts.
- Deliciousness defined - For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfitwith 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put normal peanut butter!
- Protein power - With 6g of protein in one serving of PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients - PBfitis made with 3 simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and kosher salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten free?
- Blend, bake or shake - Mix into breads, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonfuls into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.
PB fit is a delicious, low fat powdered peanut butter made from gently roasted peanuts. We extract about 85% of the oil from the peanuts and grind them to a powder. We add a pinch of sugar and a dash of salt to create a delicious powder that is chock full of flavor. Combine PB fit and water for a healthy peanut butter spread that is one third the calories and 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter. PB fit makes a great dip for apples, bananas, celery and pretzels. Throw a few scoops into your smoothie, yogurt or oatmeal to add a flavorful protein boost. You can also replace some of the flour in your baked goods to make PB muffins, pancakes and brownies.