- SIZING: One universal size - fits body circumferences from 42" up to 60".
- This stomach support band is great for plus size men and women who want to smooth or lift their hanging belly. This comfortable and lightweight girdle can be worn all day, under or over clothes.
- This bariatric stomach brace helps with pendulous abdomen, panniculus, hanging skin or excess stomach fat, and supports your abdomen to help with lower back pain if you are overweight or obese.
- Front belly pad contains a thermoplastic insert which helps hold in your stomach weight, providing a slimming and smoothing effect to your tummy. The removable foam insert in the back provides extra lumbar support and prevents the belt from rolling or bunching.
- Dual tension straps in front allow you to adjust the tightness and compression level. Color - white. Height in back = 8", Height in front = 8"
Having troubling finding an obesity belt that does the trick? Look no further! There are many reasons a larger person should consider wearing an abdominal stomach belt. Wearing an abdominal belt not only helps you look skinnier but will also help you feel healthier. Carrying around extra weight in your stomach can take a large toll on your spine and back muscles. For that reason, we designed a belt to help take off that extra tension, providing maximum support for your lower back.
Features of the BraceAbility Obesity Belt:
– This 2-piece abdominal brace includes a belly pad and a back support piece which attaches to the pad to lift your belly.
– Made of lightweight material to ensure you don’t overheat while wearing it. It’s comfortable enough for you to wear all day – under or over your clothes.
– One universal size that fits body circumferences of 42″-60″, so you can easily adjust the fit and compression level.
– The front belly pad is 12″ wide and 8″ tall, and contains a thin thermoplastic insert which helps support and lift your hanging belly, creating a smoothing effect when worn under clothes.
– The dual tension straps in front allow you to adjust the compression level of the brace.
– An optional foam insert in included for the back piece, to provide additional lumbar support and prevent the brace from rolling or bunching.